about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

12.12.2005

crappy weekend in brief

friday: made an ass out of myself - sorry, i will not be going into details on this one.
saturday: had a 4 hour, emotionally charged, mentally draining "where is this relationship going" talk with si. um. yeah, no details on this one either. suffice it to say that we're trying to work things out.
sunday: woke up with a wicked cold that knocked me out all day. will spare you details of this one.

hoping things turn around this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment