about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

6.14.2005

i'm it

looks like i was tagged by rambling girl. thanks. really. because i really need an excuse to not be working!
anyhow. here's the game:

Pick 5 of the following questions and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! (No tag backs allowed.)
If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

If I could be a musician?
i would play the bass or drums. i would randomly invite fans backstage and the ticket prices would be cheap! i would totally eat up all the attention and be thrilled that people paid to see me work on their time off. i would play in small venues and play a lot of charity shows. but i would never want to end up on trl.

If I could be an inn-keeper?
i would set up a little place on an island in the caribbean. the rooms would always be fresh looking with cute comforters, artwork, and accessories. every bed would have a down comforter and plenty of pillows and you would never get the creepy feeling that the bedspread was covered in god-knows-what. there would be enough lighting in the bathrooms, central air conditioning that didn't blow the drapes open, and free cold bottled water in the mini fridge.

If I could be a gardener?
i would do lots of research on the special needs for each plant and try to accomidate all of them. i would love working outside every day and watching things grow. plus i would have a lot less work in the winter and could snowboard during the week!

If I could be a chef?
i would never worry about gaining a few pounds because no one should trust a skinny chef. i would use all organic, fresh ingredients and serve proper portion sizes.

If I could be an architect?
i would design homes that made sense and were unique. i would only design in communities that allowed one to walk from their home to a grocery store, coffee shop, restaurant, park, and public transportation stop..because who wants to get a cup of coffee on a saturday morning if you have to drive there, find a parking spot, and pay for parking?


i tag

ms. pan
kelly
jess

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous. I unexpectedly love this tag, because it allows you to see what people would really change about the world...and it's always things I've never thought of! Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent answers! can I come stay in your carribean inn? and your architect answer is part of the reason I love where my house is. I walk to grab coffee with my dog at least once a week!

    ReplyDelete