about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

6.16.2005

born lippy

so i have a horrible chapped nose due to my cold/allergies/spawn of satan stuck in my respiratory system.

yes.
my nose is chapped.
ick.

so to heal it, i did what any resourceful girl would do. dig into her purse for some lip balm.

in my case, it's the body shops "born lippy exotic passionfruit lip balm".

and i am SO glad i found that one instead of a horrible menthol one - because now i smell exotic passionfruit with every breath i take!

1 comment:

  1. hope you didn't end up with the nasty thing that was going around my office... feel better!

    ReplyDelete