about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

1.06.2011

Day 6

5.5 days down, 11.5 days to go.  we're still going stong.  j made homemade tomato sauce last night which was delicious.  i managed to get through my 2 days of client lunches and kept on track as best as i could.  the side veggies with my salmon were sauteed and included zucchini which i can't have yet.  and i did have one sip of my green tea before i realized it was sweetened.  it wasn't as hard as i thought to watch my clients eat fries and sandwiches, although they sure looked good.

j has lost 11 pounds so far and i'm down 5.5.  that's keeping us motivated for sure.  we are getting a little bored, especially with the veggies, but i'm experimenting a little more with spices.

we are both very excited for phase two - where we can add in shellfish, beef and pork, starchy veggies, all fruits, and some whole grains.  should make things a little more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment