about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

1.03.2008

having no cable is harder than i thought

not that i really miss any particular programs.. but i miss having the background noise of the tv on when i'm cooking or working or cleaning.

i have my music on instead, but it's not the same. i feel like i have all this free time now.. and i'm not sure what to do with it.

4 comments:

  1. You are a super hero, I could not go without cable...ever. I would wind up spending more money on books and movies etc. than the original cable bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why i got a library card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. free time? that sure sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you'll get used to it! People make fun of Nate and I for being too cheap to have cable, but it keeps me from spending too much time watching TV during the day. Then again, I still get addicted to network TV shows =)

    ReplyDelete