about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

2.07.2007

puppy for sale


burton will be one year old on saturday. 7 in dog years. and it's showing. he's testing his boundaries.


in the past 2 weeks, i have cleaned up FEATHERS from my house no fewer than THREE times. first it was a little pillow in my office when i was away all day.. then it was a larger pillow when i was in the shower.. and today is was my freaking DOWN COMFORTER while i was WORKING in my office!


there are down feathers all over my house. and the dog. he looks like the proverbial fox in the hen house.



2 comments:

  1. ah, but he's so very adorable when he's sleeping on the feathers like that!

    was big, is now little in comparison B chewed up an old dog food bag yesterday, since I worked too late, if that makes you feel any better!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 AM

    how can naughty be so cute?

    ReplyDelete