a lot has been happening with me since last may. here is a rundown:
- j moved in and we are very happy. he's going to propose soon, judging by the things he's saying.. i just don't know when - which is good!
- i turned 30 in june and went skydiving. i didn't like it as much as i thought i would. in fact, i was absolutely terrified and have the video to prove it.
- my baby brother got married in june to the awesomist girl ever - i love them!
- in august i ended up taking over for the property management company that was managing my 2 rental properties. suffice it to say that they weren't doing their job and now i am a full blown landlord and i hate it. i need to get these houses refinanced and then hire a new company. however, j and i are getting a lot of practice fixing things up.
- my job is still fabulous and i love it.
- j brought home a stray kitten that he found on the drill rig. now the animals outweigh the humans. it's fun to watch him play with the dogs.
- we've devised a plan to get all our debt paid off and be financially secure by 2011. then we can start having the babies and all that good stuff. :) we're going to live off of his salary and use mine to pay off debt/save for as long as we can. i never want to have debt again. ever.
- still in school. 2 classes this semester. 2 next semester. 1 in the fall. then i'm DONE.
- any extra money we do have has been going into the house. we figure we're going to be here a little longer than we thought, so we have been doing some great upgrades. i will post pictures if i find time.
keep checking back - i have a feeling i'll be posting a lot more for awhile.