about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

3.01.2006

to answer everyone's questions

since i'm super bad at responding to individual emails when i have a ton of stuff going on.

* yes, i did get the job! my last day is march 10th and i start on the 14th. my title is account executive and the company is an environmental laboratory. i will be the sales rep for the rocky mountain region, covering colorado, wyoming, new mexico, and utah. i get to work from home, the base salary is good and the commission potential is super high! my current company is sad to see me go, but they recognize what a great opportunity this is for me.

*no, i did not get my nose pierced. i really wanted to, but didn't want to risk alienating new clients before they got to know me. i lost my magnetic ones in vegas, so i might get some more just to wear out cause they're fun.

*yes, i did have fun in vegas. it rocked! i lost a lot of money, but made up for it in other ways.

*no, i have not gotten my mini or puppy yet. eta for the mini is the end of april, and the earliest i would get the puppy is probably may.

*yes, si found an apartment. he moved out last weekend. he still has some things at the house that he needs to move over. i am very happy to have the house to myself.

*yes, sonic is prickly. i hold him with a towel - but once he's used to me, i should be able to hold him without it.

umm, i think i got them all!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 PM

    What about the status of project Curtain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    And congratulations on the new job! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete