about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

3.10.2006

thanks mcewen

since this is my last day at work and i have NOTHING better to do than find out which harry potter character i am..

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe...glad I could help you out by providing some entertainment on your last day of captivity in an office job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Dumbledore but I couldn't figure out how to post my thinger in my own blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the post! How random that you just fell across my blog! Congrats on the new job, hope it's going well! Oh, and HAPPY St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete