about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

7.15.2005

how old am i again?

this weekend the new harry potter book comes out.
also, it's the opening weekend for charlie and the chocolate factory.

and i am more exicted for both of those than any other 27 year old i know!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Here's a 29 (almost--gasp! 30!!) that's right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But not more than this 26 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely want to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but have yet to join the cool Harry Potter Reader club...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm excited, too! Want to send me yours when you're done? :)

    ReplyDelete