about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

5.02.2005

this may be dangerous for me

as someone who already spends more time than she should on the internet, i can't help but wonder if a blog is really the best idea.

my ground rules:
no blogging at work
no blogging about work

right. let's see how long that will last.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I quickly became addicted to mine...and now I check way too many blogs way too often everyday! I'll add yours to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call, KT! You don't want to get dooced! :-) I love that site.

    I just started a blog, too...http://www.jessica_mccoy.blogspot.com

    I'll add yours to my list.

    ReplyDelete