about me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
i'm 33. i live with my husband, baby daughter 2 dogs and 1 kitty. i'm a chemical engineer with an MBA and work in technical sales. i tend to bite off more than i *think* i can chew and end up with a full bulging mouth for awhile before i can finally swallow. i thrive in chaos, but strive for order.

10.03.2005

itunes tag

this one is right up my alley - thanks mary!

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

umm.. most of mine are all from the new fray cd. cause i've been listening to it on repeat for like the last 2 weeks. si was noticeably irritated yesterday when i played it for the 87 time.

the fray:
1) how to save a life
2) she is
3) look after you
4) dead wrong

5) fall out boy - sugar we're going down

i tag

rambling girl
aarwenn
erin
jess
t-town girl
ms. pan

3 comments:

  1. another one? at least this is a good one. I have a bunch of tags I need to get to... I'll get to them when i get back next week.
    (I pre-oredered the Fray cd, and still haven't gotten it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey KT, I replied to your comment over on my site. A healthy political debate? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:34 AM

    you've got good taste in music :)..

    ReplyDelete